View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 10:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
ranger steve

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
Talking Beautiful, one-of-a-kind K1 / KP2 project for sale...

SOLD!!!

I've been very slowly piecing together this project for awhile. It's a KP that was previously owned by Stuffy. I purchased just the tubes from him. I also purchased one of Teimussan's black walnut stocks long ago. Basically I decided to make one sexy, badass, bolt-action K-series. But times have changed and I'm beginning to lose interest. I've inquired with WALZ to have a bolt-action bolt made and am currently looking for a suitable trigger guard. But I have some other hobbies and I'm beginning to think the money could be better spent elsewhere. I really don't see myself playing paintball for awhile. As far as I know, chplstone did all of the brass work. I have no reason to doubt it, as the quality is top-notch.

So long story short, I'm putting everything up for sale. It's a lot of quality parts with some tasteful and well-done modifications. This K-series is going to be a stunner when it's done.

The tubes:

-Original KP2 tubes (with a nice patina)
-Rebarrel with .685 - 14" brass tubing the sight pin was reinstalled in the correct location
-Brass Cocker-style detent
-PPS Valve
-Quick-strip slot
-Spring feed slot
-Black delrin springfeed chaser with copper spring
-New-old-stock Sheridan feedplug cap
-New-old-stock Sheridan trigger (double-lobe KP2 trigger)
-Sand blasted trigger group (ready for paint - or to be left bare)
-Drilled RVA (very well done, perfectly straight) with a stainless allen screw
-PPS Fastchanger
-Custom delrin large grip feedplug with angled front

Other parts:

-Full length F-series (K1) black walnut reproduction stock. It has been sanded with high-grit sandpaper and is unfinished, ready to be stained whatever shade and color you desire. I paid $100 for just the stock two years ago when he did his final run
-Delrin PPS quick-pull bolt (brass knob and 3 x delrin o-rings)
-Delrin PPS large pump handle
-PPS modified pump arm
-Drilled/tapped RVA Sheridan trigger group block (it has some tooling wear and the RVA job works, but is slightly to the side and not 100% straight)

It is important to note that this gun is working and you could throw the pump/bolt on it and cut the stock to have a functioning KP2. But believe me, this stock is too nice to cut though; that's why I decided to go bolt-action with it.

The photos (no scratches or dents) just some dust from sitting on my work bench):

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

__________________________________________________ ______________

I'm not really sure what to ask for this. With all of these quality parts and professional brass work, it's a beauty.

I'll take $425 (price dropped) shipped for everything - packed, insured, delivery confirmation to anywhere in the CONUS. If you're in Canada and a serious buyer, we can work something out. From my past experience with packing and shipping KPs, it costs me about $30-40 in materials and shipping charges.

This is an immaculate KP with some high-quality brass work done. I really don't have to sell it. I'd rather keep it, finish it, and store it in my gun safe as part of my firearm collection than take a loss on selling it. That being said, no trades, parting, or low-balls please.

Thanks for looking, PM or text me at if you're interested or have questions.

--- MCB FEEDBACK ---
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Last edited by ranger steve; 08-08-2013 at 07:06 PM.