All the speculation here isn't helpful.
Here's the background of the FS round
- Airgun Designs (AGD) spins off Perfect Circle Paintball (PCP) company to support Law Enforcement and Hollywood F/X industries.
- PCP develops, manufactures and makes rounds for FN Herstahl's FN303 (which has sub-assemblies made by AGD).
- ?Someone gets the idea to de-weaponize FN303 rounds for paintball (either Tiberius Arms or PCP)?
- PCP develops and manufactures First Strike Rounds.
- Tiberius Arms markets and sells FS rounds.
Tiberius Arms initially developed the first 12gram and paint in mag pistol.
They develop and sell their markers for the less lethal community, initially through "Veritas Tactical" (the VT-P8 pistol, and the VT MKIV that initially fired round balls). Now, Tiberus Arms produces the FN303P (a mostly re-branded T8.1) for FN Herstahl and, they are actively trying to market the T15 for the less lethal community (as a competitor to the FN303).
I'd be surprised if there was any truth to either an entity owning both companies or, Tiberius Arms owning PCP. It's entirely possible that things have recently (within the last few months) changed but, I've come across zero information on the subject.