I'm adding the original sales information to this post for any interested parties...
"Up for sale today is a very unique Tippmann marker. I tuned this baby to be the smoothest shooting Tippmann 98 I possibly could make. It will run on as low as 225PSI input, and still fire at 280 FPS.
The marker has the following upgrades:
- Prototype ETS-98 "E-grip" kit
- Tippmann low pressure kit
- Palmer's Fatty Stabilizer
- Proto Primo hopper
- Custom aluminum powertube, with no Response Trigger port
- Derlin bolt with O-ring
The Primo hopper feeds flawlessly on all fire modes, and the ETS-98 kit is an early (pre-E-bolt) attempt at a select fire kit. It is pneumatically operated via a cylinder ram hand fitted inside the grip. The 9V must be stored outside of the frame because of the size of the pneumatics. When I spoke to the folks at Tippmann, they said this kit was never ready for full market release.
Also included in this deal are the following:
- Original box, spare parts, lube, paperwork and wrenches
- ETS-98 kit instructions, spare 9V's, and tools
- Low pressure kit box, and instructions
- NIB original Flatline barrel kit
I played one day of rec play with this setup on Saturday 6/1/2013, and everything performed exceptionally. There isn't enough pressure behind the bolt to actually chop a ball if you do get a misfeed, which is a very welcome feature for a Tippmann. This was the ONLY play time this marker has ever seen."