View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 11:45 PM   #65 (permalink)
Melvin
Seasoned Member

Send a message via AIM to Melvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon View Post
The field staff would have no legal right to stop you from using these tanks as the rules are for transporting tanks, not using tanks. The only way you could get in trouble is if the police catch you in the act of transporting (in a motor vehicle accident for instance) or caught you filling tanks that are illegal for transport and could prove you had the intent to transport.
I see what you're saying and it is totally correct. In the sense of transporting the tank, you are running a risk because of the date stamped on the bottle. Whats the fine on something like that if the cop actually gave a crap or even knew to look for it?

I'll be bandit, and smokey can be smokey.

If I ever use anything besides 12 grams....and for some reason can't scratch together $20 to just buy a new tank. Especially if buying a used one and paying for the shipping costs the same if not more. Check it out. http://www.paintball-discounters.com...minum-4-oz.htm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
Are You Smoking Crack?

Last edited by Melvin; 06-09-2013 at 11:57 PM.
Melvin is offline   Reply With Quote