View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 03:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
magnificent7
that escalated quickly

Quote:
Originally Posted by acrewofone View Post
I messaged the buyer about all this, and all he would say was "these are very rare and almost impossible to find, they made less than a dozen, and in good condition, they sell for over $350, so this auction is very reasonably priced."

...hmm, if Crosman made less than a dozen, how come I have been about to buy/rebuild/resell over 30 of them in the last 3 years?
I also have seen some people ask some crazy prices for these in the past few years.

And I too have probably sold about (5) 3357s in the last 3 years-most of which here on MCB. (FYI: I even have one below in my sales link - in full working order )

Typically in the past, I got around $150-$175.00 range for my working 3357s.

I am currently asking $190.00 SHIPPED on the one I have for sale. I probably won't get that, but I'm asking more now because of these types of prices I've seen on them. Plus I figured asking a little more would give me a little room to negotiate if needed.

But I'm not going to try to totally rip someone off here on MCB. However, maybe I should drop it on eBay and try.

"Life is like a monkey. Sometimes it throws sh*t at you when you least expect it. All you can really do is, be on the look for it and hope it has bad aim."

MCB Feedback
magnificent7 is offline   Reply With Quote