View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 01:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jebus
Ridin' The ShortBus

CCM Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Kilt Fan
Palmers Fan
Good Review...Where to start on Badlands...over three months to get a Chest Rig shipped...and they shipped the wrong one, I just took it, couldn't be bothered. Can't bring a gun in to be tech'd here...very few of the Staff actually play paintball, and most don't really anything about paintball. I went in a few weeks back looking for a simple o-ring kit since it was on my way to work. The fellow GOOGLED O-ring kits and told me to order something called O-ring Monkey - he said it will fit whatever gun I need...LMAO! I shook my head and walked out remembering why I said I wouldn't spend any money there anymore.

Now, we are blessed to have Raymond at MR Paintball here in Calgary. This Man can fix anything! If he can't get a part in....he makes them lol. We highly recommend sending people to Raymond.

Paintball Gear goes over and beyond, I am extremely glad we switched sponsors. Shane and his team are incredible....I like the little extra's they throw in lol

Everything vv0mp said +1
The Southern Alberta Pump League TheSAPL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApoC_101 View Post
I'd date a girl with a cocker.
Jebus is online now   Reply With Quote