Thread: Ccm J2
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2013, 06:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
BLachance75
Formerly lancecst

CCM Fan
Ccm J2

SOLD

I'm selling this because I just don't really use it. I love the body style and looked for one for a while but alas I like using my S6 more.

The price will be $550 SOLD with no barrel or $700 with the Deadlywind barrel and carbon fiber rain cover, no insert. The price is shipped and insured in the continental USA. I will ship elsewhere but the price will go up slightly. I will not part anything out and won't sell the barrel seperatly. I'll list a few trades below.

Please PM me any offers.

The marker has/comes with;
TJD carbon fiber pump handle, installed
CCM EZT pump handle, not installed
Acid Customs carbon fiber trigger, installed
PE POPS ASA
Doc Nickel eye hole cover
Hogue wrap around grips, installed
Black CCM delrin grip panels, not installed
Acid Customs carbon fiber grip panels, not installed
New style CCM valve and cup seal, installed
Matching dust pewter front block and feedneck, not installed

A few things of note, the marker is used and shows some wear with smaller surface scratches. There is no major marks or dings, just the usual marks from a 10 year old marker. I can take more pictures if requested.

The carbon fiber grip panels are a little thinner than the space in the grip frame, about .05". It makes the grip feel to thin to me so I kept the Hogue's on.

The marker currently has a blue Madman hammer spring, I will also include a CCM hammer spring. It was shooting low with the CCM spring so I swapped it out. I also replaced the original valve and cup seal with the new style. This allows the user to rebuild the cup seal if necessary.

Trades I would consider;
Automag with level 10 and cash
TiPX with some mags and cash
Palmer Superstocker and cash
Possibly a spool valve electro

Things I don't want;
Open class pumps
Automags that are level 7
Mini or Axe

Last edited by BLachance75; 06-25-2013 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Sold
BLachance75 is online now   Reply With Quote