View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 12:56 AM   #2 (permalink)
CCMachinist
MCB Member

CCM Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoov7888 View Post
The second half of my trigger pull feels stiff when I try to auto trigger my gun. Also if I screw down my a/t cam screw too tight, the gun won't fire, Is that normal? Any advice?

I'm also having another issue with my timing constantly self adjusting but I think its relating to the lug in the hammer. I've screwed in the derlin set screw in the hammer/lug but haven't had any luck with that working.

I may just have to end up sending this in :,(
Give Rod a call Monday morning. he can walk you thru it.

You can try this till then.

This is for the old style cam lever.The lever that has 2 pins plus a screw. It is possible to get that reversed if you took it apart. The new lever cannot be installed wrong.

The nylon hex will strip really easy. It's best to take out the lug and then adjust the nylon screw. The further in the nylon screw the tighter the lug is to a certain point then lug will shear it off when screwed in again.

The at cam screw is odd. It should tighten all the way down and bottom out.
You are talking about the screw that holds the lever on the pump arm rod?

If it's binding the only thing I can think of is that the rod is out of alignment. If the rod was removed from the pump plate it has to be re-aligned perpendicular to the body.
“Do not yearn too much for a sword made by a famous smith. This is because even if you give a good man a sword worth ten thousand coppers, he will not be able to beat a hundred men each holding a spear worth a hundred coppers.” - Asakura Takakage Toshikage, 1462-1482

Ecc. 9-10
Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, where you go.

NEW STORE http://store.chipleymachine.com/

DOOR GUNNER handgun mounts for gunsafes.

http://www.machineshopdpm.com/

Last edited by CCMachinist; 06-30-2013 at 01:00 AM.
CCMachinist is offline   Reply With Quote