I only made a new seal head to increase the I.D. of the valve body, giving more room for an insert. I picked up the uber thin wall brass from the local hobby shop. it's 5/8 o.d. by .015 wall. I posted up more in the linked thread, as I figured it would get more views. Right now, I have the velocity 270-280 and it's still getting 25 shots, but they fall off toward the end more. I am having some trouble with the Co2 sealing at the pierce pin though. and if I ref it down, it bows the whole valve body assay. and kills the velocity. I need to figure something better than the single screw as far as retaining the valve body in the frame.
Originally Posted by Wraith
If you can't be bothered to pick up your 12 grams, you don't deserve to be playing on a field. You have pockets. Use them.
Originally Posted by The Flounder
Chad Thompson is Paintball!