View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 08:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
turbowagonman
Old school from way back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long Beard View Post
Thi is very interesting to me. That's a field that is do-able to get to. What are the field fees and paint fees like? What kind of paint? Lets start thinking about getting a crew together for a day of play in the future. I love a trip to play!
I'd defiantly like to get a group of players to come out there, I want to support Aaron as much as I possibly can he's a decent guy and I've liked his store since it opened last fall. With me being a pump player I really like the fact he's talking about getting a pump only day together in the future and If I can help get a group together for any of his events I'd really like that. Let me know when your group is going out there and I'll make sure I'm there and with his paint prices I can even afford to break out my PM7.

Prices:
Entry and Air: $15
Paint is GI Sports
1 Star, Case $45, bag $13
2 Star, Case $55, bag $16
3 Star, Case $65, bag $18
Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 4 Sterling Pumps, 2 Phantom for SC and 2 Spyder's plus a bunch of extra parts.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
turbowagonman is offline   Reply With Quote