View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 03:53 PM   #16 (permalink)
monty
Function over looks

Send a message via MSN to monty

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnterprise View Post
I figured this would be a good place to ask, since many of you have WAY more experience playing paintball than I do...

So, here you go. Sometimes I enjoy hitting local scenarios and playing on my own, no team, no backup, just me against the other team. I hunt for high value targets, and see just how close I can get to their general before they get me, or I get him! Over the years I have picked up a bunch of tips and tricks, and I wanted to put them into a format where new players could easily see what I was talking about in actual game footage. So I made this video. It is LONG, about 18 1/2 minutes, but it has just about all the "Army of one" tips that I could think of.

Watch Paintball Assassin Tips and Tricks, My Scenario Tactics Revealed | Trails Of Doom Episodes | Learning Videos | Blip

I'm sure many of you have many more tips that you use when doing this type of game play, so share with us what YOU do to effectively sneak around in the woods, and gain a tactical advantage even when hugely outnumbered.
Honestly, one of the better videos so far for this season. Not too long but coherent enough and easy to follow. It's just like we were there. And bonus points for no dubstep! Keep'em coming.

My MCB Feedback
My EBAY Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lohman446 View Post
With all the drama, whining, superiority complex, and "you can't play here newbie" attitude I wonder if scenario paintball is attempting to take a lesson from tournament paintball on how to decrease interest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPB-Mike View Post
I don't particularly have any respect for players using a pump gun.
monty is offline   Reply With Quote