View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 06:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Donut SD
Sorry, that's classified.

Zeta mag maintenance (spring troubleshooting and release mod)

ULTRA FAST UPDATE!!

Post #3 has the email response and a quick mod along with the spring troubleshooting video that Stark's support team and Wash provided. Thanks to those involved it was a quick fix. I was about to tear it apart when my email alert went off, so I checked here and my email and vóila, fixed.

----------------------

So, one of my zeta mags decided do screw up on me. Using the given rod, I applied enough pressure to lock the follower down. I didn't notice any negative feedback from the spring. Now it locked up on me. I can see the spring has somehow tangled itself.

Wanted to pick the mcb brain just before I contact their support. I'd like to solve this without sending it in, which I think shouldn't be necessary since it screws apart. Have any of you experienced this or managed to dis-assemble one of the mags? Thanks all.

Pic related:

-Jon

For sale!--->Polished clear and pink Luxe 2.0, TiPX (to be posted...), Works project (to be posted...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
Shoulda Gone to Bacci.™

Last edited by Donut SD; 07-17-2013 at 07:53 PM.
Donut SD is offline   Reply With Quote