View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 05:49 PM   #2073 (permalink)
NoX13
WARNING:I Do Stupid $#!@

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinous View Post
i'll give him 3 episodes to turn me around. they messed up big time not killing off the governor. they made him into a completely annoyance and left him as a cliffhanger assuming the audience actually liked their rendition of him. they should have wised up and changed the script at the last moment to kill him off, like they did with andrea when they realized the messed up that character badly.
the problem is , everyone wants to try their hand at running things, alot gets lost in translation when to many cooks are in a kitchen,things get sloppy..

I dont feel they killed her off due to her persona being as bad a rendition as it was from the comic as theres people in the show they were never in the comic and vice versa..

although its the same principle and lose base from the comic the show has become its own monster.. it will morph and turn into things none of us expected to really expected .. every monster has its own flaws and weaknesses and strengths and .. this one sometimes is the character or writers/directors ect...

I agree with you in alot of the aspects you have pointed out in the thread,maybe not so harshly but you make it easier for some to see it from sides some wont even bother to look at simply because they dont want to run the risk of thinking the show sucks...

I hope it works out for you though, theres alot of good stuff thats been seen over three seasons (and yes alot of short comings too) and I have alot of hope for the season/s still to come..

and hopefully Maggie lives a long life, shes hot in that dirty (al though fake) southern girl sorta way.....

but since ive said that i probably condemned her to death.
http://www.pbnation.com/feedback.php?u=170725

My Drinking Team Has A Paintball Problem.
------
I Shot The Sheriff,The Deputy And The Ref.. But We All Knew The Ref Had It Coming.
NoX13 is offline   Reply With Quote