View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 12:33 PM   #72 (permalink)
turbowagonman
Old school from way back!

Well I went out to the Pump Only event on Saturday and I want to thank everyone that attended. It was a good time we played on 3 different fields and the weather was great and unfortunately one of the people who attended had his leg cramp up near the end of the day and he had to sit out the last few games. I was talking to Aaron at the end of the day and he wants to set up some kind of once a month pump only event but that is still under development. I'll let you know more news on that once I get it.
I do have some good news for those of you who are interested, Elite has their Airball field set up now. Grass still needs to grow on it but it was fun playing on it as it is. I took some pictures with my phone and I'll post them here. I hope to see some of you out there at one time or another.

Started with a Splatmaster, moved onto a Nelspot 007, then came the Autocockers, then a STERLING Pump, next was a Bob Long defiant then a PM7. As of now I have 4 Sterling Pumps, 2 Phantom for SC and 2 Spyder's plus a bunch of extra parts.

http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
turbowagonman is offline   Reply With Quote