View Single Post
Old 09-16-2013, 07:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Lathe Fiend

Some sheridan miscellany

First up is a modified sheridan pmi-df. I had intended to make a nice little open class shooter out of this but lost interest. I installed my own wedgits on it as well as drilling out the transfer port for efficiency. It has a dummy 12gram installed and as well as an asa (though it it only suitable for a reg or 12ies, it does not have a pin). It also has a UMB installed. It has an adjustable velocity bolt but no other internals. It will need a lower valve set (older style valve) as well as a pump and plunger/ knob. I have a hammer and back cap that are bored out for nelson main springs I can include. This gives a nice light pump stroke. This would make a nice project for anyone wanting something to tinker with.

Looking for $65

I've also got a P68 body. It doesn't have a feedtube but it comes with a brass cram and jam that would just need to be soldered on to work. The body was supposed to have that attached but it came off in shipping due to a bad solder joint. This is a cartridge valve body. There is also a set of sheridan battle grips. These are very comfy and grippy.

$30 for the bodySold
$30 for the grips

This is an automag powerfeed body, hopper left. It also has an autococker thread adapter I made for it. The adapter attaches by way of the front grip screw. Due to this I am not willing to part the adapter from the body as I don't know if the threads will be properly timed for any other body.

$35 for the body with thread adapter. SOLD

All prices are shipped and OBO. I'm willing to ship to canada but you will need to add a little more for shipping.
I'm also looking for a black palmers micro rock lpr (newer style prefered) if anyone wants to trade.
Anonymous Assassins Paintball TeamJust look for the pink shirts

Originally Posted by BigOldSkool View Post
CNC's are for nerds...
MCB Feedback

Sheridan Misc FS: Grips, bodies

Last edited by sniper42; 02-09-2014 at 11:33 PM.
sniper42 is offline   Reply With Quote