View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 12:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Paintballer50505
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to Paintballer50505

FloryPB Freak Boring Service

My lathe is currently down I will let you know when I get the spindle fixed. I need to find a set of bearings for this old lathe which are not a standard size unfortunately

Sorry for the inconvenience will resume operation after I get the lathe back up and running correctly

Andrew

I am starting up my freak boring service again, I have done this in small amounts in the past but now that I have some time at night after work I would like to get this going more often.

I will only accept aluminum barrels at this time.
Show me a picture of the barrel before sending it to make sure I can put it in my fixture.

Proof of work, I use a reamer instead of a boring bar followed by a flex hone just to make sure its nice and smooth and there are no little burs still in the barrel.

Now for the good news

Price $20 per barrel + Return Shipping meaning whatever it cost you to get it to me add it to the $20 and I will send it back the same way I receive it.

I guarantee my work

I will guarantee same week turnaround or its free, unless unforeseen complications, IE my house burns down, my lathe breaks, etc.

Also all freak inserts will fit your barrel after I bore it and your barrel will not get destroyed or I will buy the barrel for whatever the market value is.

I also reserve the right to send any barrel back that I feel cannot be freak bored correctly with my setup, or if the barrel itself cannot be freak bored for reasons of being to thin afterwards or out of round.

Theres no me in suck but there is always u

Last edited by Paintballer50505; 02-04-2014 at 01:03 AM.
Paintballer50505 is offline   Reply With Quote