10-10-2013, 04:13 PM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: H'ville, Mo. 64701
| | Pre Order Sale! For the J4 Paintball Torque!
Pre Order Sale! For the J4 Paintball Torque! Tugboater203 Oked! Tech not hype.jpg Expected Ship Date of Mid November, 2013. PRICE $850.00
They will be available in the following colors:
Black w/ Red Accents
Black w/ Blue Accents
Black w/ Lime Green Accents
Black on Black!
Black & Green Torque.png
I am taking Orders now!!
The $ is due right before your J4 Torque Ships!
I am in the KC 816 area.
I will contact you to make the Payment. As soon as the Marker is ready to ship!
I take Visa, MasterCard, American Express Or Discover. PayPal
Please post here & PM me If you want to be one for the First to own the TORQUE from J4 Paintball!
The STS Line - Stacked Tube Spool:
The STS marker line is ready to launch! The initial prototypes started testing in 2005, along with a patent filed and awarded in November 2009, Patent# 7610907. J4 Paintball is ready to sell, not only the newest gun design in years, but the first new platform and layout. This is simply a completely new design, unlike anything on the market.
Features of the STS Line:
- Stacked Tube Spool (STS) valve layout (Patent# 7610907)
- Pressure Retaining Valve design to increase efficiency, and also to remove velocity spikes from a FSDO event
- Custom Solenoid valve/Switch design to redirect air for a faster and more efficient action
- Easy Pull Pin bolt removal, do not need to de-gas the gun to clean broken paint [exclusive for spool valves with Patent#7610907]
- Easy to maintain Spool Valve, only 3 critical o-rings
- Tool less teardown and maintenance. Spool and Bolt are the only moving part
- Small size, only 1" wide, 7.25" long body
- Light weight, 1lb 14oz
- NO FSDO tuning, each shot, every shot, at the same velocity, +/-1 fps possible, with new Hall Effect (HE) timed operation.
- Does not need to be timed, self evaluating software and a HE system in the bolt matched with mechanically timed operation equals consistency
- 1700+ shots in a 68ci/4500psi tank, real world usage
- Smooth, quiet operation in a stacked arrangement - the best of poppet and spool valve technology!
The Torque Marker is the first in a line of Stacked-Tube Spool-Valve guns that will have the spool carry the bolt. Similar to other stacked tube markers the Torque has an easy to remove bolt and drive train, few moving parts and few contact o-rings (only 3 critical o-rings.) Unlike normal electric stacked tube poppet markers, the Torque doesn't need a heavy hammer, the impact on a poppet valve, the separate LPR, or a perfectly timed dwell. Included in the Torque design is the PRV valve concept which will increase efficiency and eliminate FSDO. This makes for a very smooth and quiet marker.
Last edited by Instien'spaintball; 10-21-2013 at 01:43 AM.