View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 02:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
K_Obeastly
MCB Member

And I may as well b()tch about the neighbors that finally got me to move out. I work nights, I sleep days. The new neighbor might put it 20 hours a week at DQ. He spends the rest of his time on his rap album and despite not being able to get through a whole verse w/o cutting and pasting it together thinks that everyone wants to hear it. You get to hear the same verse of the same song, often times for multiple hours. Yes, he's that bad, it can take him that long to get a verse recorded right. And while living in an air conditioned apartment (most likely also wiping with 2 ply) he has constructed his masterpiece "behind these cell walls." I've really been thankful for the bearing that is going out on my dryer for drowning him out. While he does this in the master bedroom, his baby momma and child run and stomp around the living room and kitchen for hours on end.

I'm sorry to keep harping on it but the making of the album would be hilarious if I didn't live under it and wasn't condemned to still be there until closing in 20 more days. I do have one neighbor I get along with and actually invited him over to hear some of it last week. I don't know the words but it went like this:

duh duh duh duh duh dedoo duh duh (use high pitched voice) a'ight
duh dedooouh damnit,

start over
duh duh duh dee...AAAHHH!!! UHHH!!!

start over
duh duh duh doh...

forget DMX and his "uuuuhhhh" and screw juvinile ending every line with "eh" so that it rhymes, this guy uses two syllables and he is where it's at...a'ight

I'm sorry, I have tried to record it but it just hasn't taken on my phone and I don't have a microphone for the computer

If loud pipes save lives imagine what bright pink helmets could do.

my feedback http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html

Last edited by K_Obeastly; 12-10-2013 at 06:34 AM.
K_Obeastly is offline   Reply With Quote