View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 12:25 PM   #34 (permalink)
Boss Lady

Unfortunately, there isn't a big enough Confidentiality Agreement to cover forums on the internet, so much of the speculation on this and other threads will not be addressed.

As on several (not all) of our products, the Helios has been touched by many hands behind the scenes. We strive to bring quality and affordability to our customers without making many mistakes, and we are blessed that we have several company owners and players across the U.S. who are willing to work with us on developing projects. We are a small company seeking stability, longevity and profitability in a wildly unpredictable market and so yes, we absolutely do work closely with companies and individuals who have incredible stability, longevity and (we hope) profitability in our industry.

The Helios Automag body is a Gearheadz Paintball, LLC product line and we are proud to have it under our company name. At this time there are not plans to wholesale this product to other retailers. Any retailer interested in resale of this or any other Gearheadz product can always contact me at to see if that is an available option, but as of the time of this writing the Helios is not slated for distribution beyond the Gearheadz Paintball showroom and website.

I apologize for any misinformation, and encourage anyone with questions about the Helios to contact our shop directly by e-mail ( or by phone (503)547-0888 or by stopping by our showroom in Hillsboro, Oregon.

A product FAQ should be up and available later today, along with pricing. As soon as pricing is officially announced the Helios bodies will be available for sale in our showroom, and I expect them to be available on our online pro-store no later than Friday.
Find me at Gearheadz Paintball, LLC

For the good of the people: Feedback Thread
GHPBwoman is offline   Reply With Quote