Thread: First gun tips
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 10:41 AM   #23 (permalink)
EL17E 76
MCB Member

I am wondering where all this BS about being behind "tourney guns"
you are limited with the amount of paint you can carry on the field
is coming from.

Is there any "magfed" marker out there that can't use a Rotor or either has a soon to be released or a already released "boxmag" or that precludes one from using pods to refill said "hopper"? Just because you have a "magfed" or a "real steel" lookalike marker doesn't mean you HAVE to be limited to magfed play. Combined with the fact we are all usually limited to a specific RoF/FPS and most of the stuff currently available with "FA" can meet or exceed those limits how are you considering these markers "behind" anything?
Length or Weight "might" be a factor but just because some milsim/magfed users have 3 different scopes, 4 flashlights, 2 different colored lazers, an extra rail for their "sight picture" to have mask clearance, a 14-20" barrel and a bi-pod doesn't mean everyone runs that way.

Originally Posted by Nightstar View Post
I translated this as: Scenario games are popular with overshooting douchebags raging on cocaine and steroid cocktails while roasting puppies and punching babies. Stay home unless you enjoy impromptu fistfights.

Last edited by EL17E 76; 04-04-2014 at 10:46 AM.
EL17E 76 is offline   Reply With Quote