Thread: First gun tips
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 11:32 AM   #24 (permalink)
lordkyleofearth
Super Moderated

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL17E 76 View Post
I am wondering where all this BS about being behind "tourney guns"
you are limited with the amount of paint you can carry on the field
is coming from.

Is there any "magfed" marker out there that can't use a Rotor or either has a soon to be released or a already released "boxmag" or that precludes one from using pods to refill said "hopper"? Just because you have a "magfed" or a "real steel" lookalike marker doesn't mean you HAVE to be limited to magfed play. Combined with the fact we are all usually limited to a specific RoF/FPS and most of the stuff currently available with "FA" can meet or exceed those limits how are you considering these markers "behind" anything?
Length or Weight "might" be a factor but just because some milsim/magfed users have 3 different scopes, 4 flashlights, 2 different colored lazers, an extra rail for their "sight picture" to have mask clearance, a 14-20" barrel and a bi-pod doesn't mean everyone runs that way.
There is some truth to this, you can put a hopper on most magfeds, although at that point you might as well just spend less money on a traditional marker. That is why my argument against starting off that way is based on economics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteekay View Post
I came into this thread looking for paintball advice and now I think I want to be gay. Thanks, MCB.
My feedback thread

Last edited by lordkyleofearth; 04-04-2014 at 02:09 PM.
lordkyleofearth is offline   Reply With Quote