I'm considering holding another SC event in late June. Probably just a one day affair - no camp out. Exact date and venue is TBD. Depends on how much other stuff is going on.
Stocktoberfest is definitely set to happen again in... October. Tentatively looking at Sunday, Oct 5th. The usual drill - camp out, etc. Still deciding on a venue.