Thread: HPA history
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 04:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Send a message via AIM to Mindless_Chaos

HPA history

I am just trying to remember it straight...

I remember when HPA was something I was seeing for the first time. I still remember the first HPA tank I saw, which we all called nitrogen tanks, not HPA. I heard about them, but hadn't seen one yet.

I was playing in a big game scenario game at the local field I played at. Back then I had disposable income and played nearly every weekend. This guy dressed up like an officer from star wars had this sweet automag RT I think it was.Crown tipped barrel. Chrome body with the hole bored in it. It was chrome and anodized black and purple and a Z grip. It was sweet. What stood out to me was the huge tank cradled under the gun with the clunky regulator fed directly into the mag via hose.

Early mid 90's i believe.

Here is what I am getting at. I know I have read about it before online. For some reason, I cannot find any history on the HPA tank and when it was first used, who pioneered it, which I believe at the time was AGD.

So some one on here has to know the history. Can i get a synopsis?

AND does anyone have a pic of a really early HPA tank, because they were much bigger then what we use now. Also, what was the original purpose of the first tanks used?

In modern war... you will die like a dog for no good reason.
-Ernest Hemingway

My Feedback
Mindless_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote