View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 12:07 AM   #78 (permalink)
Deathwish_DW
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to Deathwish_DW Send a message via Yahoo to Deathwish_DW

Update because life sucks.

I have not had a chance to really post anything substantial as we have been working through a few issues with the people who we contracted out for the manufacturing.

We received the engines today and we are unhappy with them.
It appears that the parts are to spec and proper, except for the back caps which have machining marks and were not tapped correctly.

I have already gone through the process of disputing this with the credit card company I utilized for the purchase and it has been granted thusfar.

We have contacted the machine shop in question and I am awaiting a response. We will not be using them in the future, even though we had great success with them in the past.

With that being said, we are now looking locally to have whatever parts that need to be produced, produced, and we are utilizing our various contacts in order to do so.

We're pissed. There is no other way to put it. We're late. I wish I didn't have to continue to write about delays and the fact that we had a picture of finished products was excellent.

Jonathan and I will be discussing the issue along with a few people in the industry who are awesome and who have always been advocates for us as well. They have some pretty good insight on how to get things done.

In regards to orders, and anything else, they're "safe" in that we have leeway in terms cost versus any potential pricing built in to cope with any issues. We do not need to shakedown our customers and that has been a pretty constant motif throughout this process.

As always, if anyone has questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!
-Jake

----- even as I type this, awesome people in the paintball community have stepped up to help us out. <3

Proud Dealer of: Bob Long - DLX - Ninja Paintball - GOG - Deadlywind - Valken

MCB Feedback 57+ (People don't really leave me feedback, lol :d)
PBN Feedback 314+
eBay Feedback 1906+
Deathwish_DW is offline   Reply With Quote