How much do you think about paintball?
View Single Post
04-11-2006, 09:34 PM
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Attleboro, MA
Generally speaking 90% of my day is spent thinking equally about Paintball, women and good Irish whiskey(no particular order). The other 10% is mostly the mundane.
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Shadowace
Find More Posts by Shadowace