Quick update to move this to the top.
I have the following tubing in stock: Feed Tube
- 13/16 (.812) OD x .028 wall (.756 ID) = $10 per foot ($0.83 per inch).0212 lb/in - .2549 lb/ft
Notes: This tubing is slightly (.006") larger ID than original Sheridan feedtube Barrel Tube
- 13/16 (.812) OD x .062 wall (.688 ID) = $18 per foot ($1.50 per inch).045 lb/in - .54 lb/ft Sheridan Valve Tube
- 7/8 (.875) OD x .050 wall (.775 ID) = $20 per foot ($1.67 per inch).0399 lb/in - .479 lb/ft Thin Wall Barrel Tube
- 3/4 (.750) OD x .032 wall (.686 ID) = $12 per foot ($1.00 per inch).0216 lb/in - .2588 lb/ft
Notes: I do NOT recommend using this as an unprotected barrel, as it is VERY thin walled, and will dent very easily. I am using my piece to make a couple of custom Nova barrels.
================================================== ============ Reeded Barrel
- 3/4 (.750) OD x .032 wall (.686 ID) $18 per foot ($1.50 per inch).0216 lb/in - .2588 lb/ft
Notes: The reeded tube has 22 lands. There is a very slight twist to it. Direct Feed Tube
- 7/8 (.875) OD x .062 wall (.750 ID) $20 per foot ($1.67 per inch).0491 lb/in - .5897 lb/ft Barrel Adaptor Tube
- 1 (1.00) OD x .093 wall (.814 ID) = $40 per foot ($3.33 per inch).0816 lb/in - .9795 lb/ft
Notes: This tube will allow you to create a 1" OD adaptor from the standard Barrel tube. This could be machined to create an Automag twistlock, or threaded to create an Autococker barrel. The final machining is up to the user. I *might* offer the machining services at a later date, but that will be determined... later
I will be offering valve tube tapping services in the next month or so. Price will be determined shortly.
I will be offering solder on direct feeds, made from the .875 OD x .062 (.750 ID) tubing. These will be the variety that solder on to form a T joint. I will post pictures in the next week or so.
If anyone has any specific requests, please feel free to post them, and I will consider making the required part. Please do not be offended if I send you to someone else to have said item made in a more timely fashion.