View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 02:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
himurax13
MCB Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon16 View Post
wow in the auction it looks pristine and he says everything works 100% which is obviously a lie too bad ebay has changed feedback policies now making it impossible to leave negative feedback. major BS there if someone screwed me over it's my right to be able to let others know not to buy from them ebay seems to be playing by the if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all rule. I've since boycotted ebay until they rectify that stupid decision and I hope the OP does as well

good job making her look pristine good thing she has a loving home now
Well it turned on most of the time, but the solenoid never clicked. So I guess that one could say that it worked. I can fix nearly anything on a Viking short of a broken ram or solenoid, so I wasn't worried. Besides, I didn't think I was going to win the auction because it has my favorite mass produced milling with my favorite colors.
You have serious problems Himura. I remember when I first started buying guns I would oogle your collection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayvik View Post
I'm sad to say I've rejected some pretty choice poon before. Sometimes little Mayvik (brain) gets the better of big Mayvik (peen). I blame it on the a..aha ha ah...ah ah alcohol.
My MCB Feedback
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...tml#post331126

Last edited by himurax13; 02-24-2008 at 02:54 PM.
himurax13 is offline   Reply With Quote