View Single Post
Old 10-06-2017, 10:45 PM   #58 (permalink)
uv_halo
Paintball Ballistician :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbyrne233 View Post
I'm going to say this comparison is poor when there is a much better, more analogous option. That being trigger bounce. When you mess with the debounce settings of an E-Mag, you get what is basically sustained full auto.

Otherwise, great post!
Thanks! I disagree though- while folks can certainly use debounce to cheat, debounce is required for devices using electrical switches. Now, a blatant cheat move was when Smart Parts was the first to take advantage of this phenomena with their turbo mode on shoebox Shockers by allowing signals that would be ignored to be buffered up. On the other hand, double finger triggers were invented purely to allow for a higher rate of fire than a single finger can obtain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethingbenign View Post
Please explain why you can't organize gun sale records. Is there some law on the book or just too much data flow?
As I understand it, a large portion of the pro 2nd amendment community is dead set against a national firearms database for fear of a government seizure program that may / could follow.
Originally Posted by Tom Kaye -in response to FS price critics
Unfortunately all of you have played the one "speedball" game of paintball for so long you can't conceive of other ways to do this and hence any new ideas seem stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Death View Post
First strike rounds punish lazy people. Don't be lazy and you won't have problems with first strikes.
uv_halo is offline   Reply With Quote