The Best Quesadillas ever...
Requires: Olive oil (or if there is a different oil you like more you can use it), Tortilla, Cheese (I found I like using a slice of pepper jack, a slice of colby, and a slice of american).
Optional: Assorted sliced/chopped vegetables (I like mushrooms, red peppers, green peppers, and a bit of onion), Salsa and Sour Cream, anything else you like on quesadillas.
1. Put a little bit of olive oil into the center of a flat skillet, and turn the stove onto medium-low heat.
2. Slice up all your cheese and put it on one half of the tortilla.
3. Throw the assorted vegetables into the oil and sautee them with a bit of seasoning salt.
4. Once the vegetables are done put them on top of the cheese on the tortilla.
5. Fold the tortilla in half and put it onto the skillet. (you may need to add a bit more oil)
6. Let it cook until the side of the tortilla is nice and golden crispy and the cheese is getting melty on the inside.
7. Then flip it over and cook until that side is golden brown and the cheese is all melted good.
8. Put quesadilla on plate and cut into pie-like slices and dip into salsa, sour cream, etc. Enjoy..