View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 10:49 PM   #19 (permalink)
Brick
Post Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talfuchre View Post
Brick,

Where do you live. I am sure members would let you borrow if you could link up with them.

TF
I'm allll the way up in Canada so not a great chance of that unfortunetly, however I believe an owner of one I've seen locally is a member here (snowzone?) so maybe I will be able to catch him one day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mar View Post
I've owned the S5 and S6... you won't be sorry! They are both amazing.

It's funny to think about them in terms of material, someone once said that about a palmer's marker: "Just a bunch of brass tubes"

Well I think that both with the CCM and Palmers markers there is something a little extra special that goes into them...I'm gonna call it 'art'
See as much as I hate to say it, that's what worries me. I have a Pug right now aswell and it shoots nice, shoots MINT in my backyard. Field, not so much. It certainly is a work of art, and maybe it's just me that can't get used to the marker but I jsut can't seem to hit the broad side of a barn with it when I'm actually playing. I regret buying that BNIB and now losing money by selling it, and I don't want that to happen again with a Series 6 which is my main concern. I really doubt however that I will have that same problem again because cockers in general just seem to want to play for me most of the time.
Brick is offline   Reply With Quote