View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 01:25 AM   #20 (permalink)
Tx_Aggie
Seasoned Member

Every single item has been shipped.

I am not, and never have been a thief. I am guilty of severely mis-managingmy time & shipping all of your stuff much later than promised.

I've been caught up with finishing my masters project, frantically writing my thesis, and taking finals. Then, on top of that I had leave in the middle of it all to attend a funeral.

Every ship date that I gave you guys was one that I truly intended to meet. I am truely sorry for the late shipping. I screwed that up pretty badly, I'll admit. I got in way over my head with school (which is also work, since I'm a teaching & research assistant), and I let this stuff slide. That was wrong and unfair to all of you, but it hardly makes me a crook.

Sarge, do you honestly think that I would have given you my phone number if my intent were to rip you off? I didn't answer you last two (threatening) voice messages because I was stressed & wrapped up in studying, but I did return the first, more civil message.
And Sean, your free 13/3000 and male stabilizer are on the way. I really appreciate your patience and understanding. You also forgot to mention that the overnight shipping cost $72.00, and I paid that because you said it would make you happy. Apparently that wasn't exactly true.

Besides, no one should have to wait three or four weeks for a paintball gun - right?

If there is another thread where I need to post an explanation I would appreciate a link. I won't have time to search the board for a while.

Last edited by Tx_Aggie; 05-08-2008 at 02:03 AM.
Tx_Aggie is offline   Reply With Quote