View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 01:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
Walrus

Send a message via MSN to Walrus

If it is a stock Automag body with the blasted gray finish, then you may be able to use a rust remover type stuff to get it off. There are things in the automotive cleaning section like GS27 (or what ever that scratch remover stuff is called) that is suppose to remove light surface rust and I am sure there are others. There are also metal polishes like Mothers and Wenol. I use Wenol alot and it is great for polishing up metal and it is suppose to remove light rust spots as well, I think.

If it really is a powdercoated finish, then I would be a little worried how much rust is actually underneigth the finish.

My Gallery

History: Line SI Bushmaster; PMI-3; VMX; '97 Autococker; KP-3; Enforcer 2(possible SWARM); Spyder Sonix; Monteneel Z-1; PGP 2K; BBT Typhoon; 2k1 SP Impulse; SP MiniMag; another PMI-3; VM-Magnum; Blazer #153; Pump MiniMag; Thrasher ULE Emag; Cool Camo Micromag; '94-'95(?) Evolution Minicocker; '95 Evolution Autococker; Blazer #710; CNC X-Mag; Gold Rush Micromag; Jungle Sunset Micromag; Wild Tiger Micromag
Walrus is offline   Reply With Quote