View Single Post
Old 10-12-2006, 07:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
AmericanPaintball
Seasoned Member

WGP Pre '99 Sniper/Cocker Parts

Hey guys and gals, I am giving a heads up on some WGP parts I will be moving. I have a BUNCH of NOS WGP STOCK parts and some used stuff too. I was going to work on rebuilding some of these bodies I have but since have changed my mind.

I have about 10 old bodies in the LOW serial numbers to come off from. These would be ranging from serial number 500-3000 with some left feed bodies also.

As for parts for I have pretty much most the parts to build the Snipers, with the exception of bolts, pumps, trigger frames and ASA's. I have no pneumatics for the cockers either. If you are looking for any parts to complete or refurbish your old guns let me know and I will dig through my bins.

I will be working on pictures and better details on pricing just giving a heads up, for all who might be interested. First come first serve, so feel free to shoot me a message if looking for anything in paticular, but stay tuned for the rest of the story if you are just curious on browsing the parts.

Tony
American Paintball

Last edited by AmericanPaintball; 10-12-2006 at 09:23 PM. Reason: added some to the list of what I don't have
AmericanPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote