View Single Post
Old 10-25-2006, 01:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
blackrain
MCB Member

Send a message via AIM to blackrain

New Ugly hinge frame for sale

I paid $53.00 for this. It's new. The WGP sticker fell off but I still have it. I think these are ugly as hell. I will trade for a new style WGP mini font block with straight ASA preferably black or sell for $45.00 shipped. If you have a used block that I described,shoot me an email we can talk cash or a part I maybe looking for. They better be in near mint. That will include S/H tracking number and insurance. Paypal only lower 48 states which includes Alaska. For trades,You ship first unless I know you. You will also insure and include tracking number. That's the "LIME green" form for tracking number form not the blue insurance form. You PBN transplant folks,don't even bother trying to trade or buy if you think I'm shipping first.It will never happen. I want proof of a tracking number and insurance number if we have never dealt before. Those of you who have done deals with me in the past,you know the drill just PM me. No holding till payday or till your Birthday money comes in. However conditions do apply to certain folks.I'm showing the dealers pic,but frame looks the same condition. I'll post real pics tomorrow,it's late for me. Just PM if interested or post here.

NOTE: If your Mom Mails it and doesn't put the tracking or insurance numbers on it,don't bother trading,cause it will be returned to sender. These tags are free at the post office,I keep them on hand or my Mom adds them on when she mails stuff for me.

Later,
Blackrain

Last edited by blackrain; 10-25-2006 at 02:22 AM.
blackrain is offline   Reply With Quote