View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 08:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
JoshK
Rec Poster

Airsoft gun in a box.

Ok guys, I have a Tokyo Marui MP5 SD5. This has quite a few upgrades, but it is in pieces right now. I don't have as much time on my hands as I used to, and I just don't have the time or patience to put it back together. So I figure someone on here may like to have it cheaply.

Upgrades:
Higher tension spring (over 300 with a .2 bb I believe, not sure on the exact tension though)
Systema Gears (I was told, cannot confirm this though)
Bigger battery
Systema Piston
Drum Magazine (1000 rounds)

It also has an extra motor with a stripped pinion gear.

Their is only one mechanical problem that I am aware of. The wiring is a little messed up and you WILL have to replace it. Besides that mechanical problem it is also missing the rear sight and the fake cocking knob, but neither of these affect performance.

It's still in pretty good condition, but it does have alittle wear and tear.

I'm not exactly sure what I want for it, I just bought my girlfriend a guitar and I'm trying to save up for a car and what-not. So if you want to trade I would really like some cash included. I definatly don't want to trade for other airsoft stuff though; besides that feel free to offer.

I'm pretty sure I need to post a price here so I'll just say $200 shipped, but I will definatly let it go cheaper than that.

I will take pictures if you are really interested.

Thanks for your interest.
-Josh

P.S. This airsoft gun WILL come in pieces and when I say pieces, I mean you couldn't tell it was an airsoft gun without knowing it. Obviously I'm not expecting as much for it because of that. Thanks.

CHECK OUT MY "BIG BOX SALE"!!! I will continue to update it as new things are found.
Cheap Matrix with upgrades!
Almost mint B2k! Super good deal!

Last edited by JoshK; 11-02-2006 at 09:58 PM.
JoshK is offline   Reply With Quote