View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 12:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
imskippy

Custom Embroidered Pumping For Pleasure Hats

Fellow Pumpers. I have been playing pump for over ten years and until a few years ago had not known how wide spread this disease we call pump paintball has become. I decided to design (with the help of my two team members.) some hats that we wore as our team logo at PP3. We enjoyed the design so much we decided to share it with everyone. It started as our Team logo for Team PFP which stands for Pumping For Pleasure. We would like to share these with our fellow pumpers and are now offering up the first run of Beanie / Skully style hats for sale. Because we are only running them in smaller batches of 10 they will be available quickly. I plan to have the first run done and ready to ship next week.
As the first run they are only available in black with a silver thread. Phantom/Girl on front and Pumping For Pleasure on back. The hats are available in one size fits all 100% acrylic beanie style.

Prices are $20 each and $2.50 shipping/handling to the U.S. and $3.50 to canada

*Please note that this is not a business offer as I am not profiting from these prices but merely attempting to share our hats with everyone.

If the demand is great enough I could look into other hat and thread colors but for now I am only offering black/silver.

Payment or questions can be made by M.O. or paypal to wapitidreamer AT earthlink.net

Feel free to email me if you have any questions or would like additional pics. Thanks for looking Jason Bott a.k.a. Skippy

Last edited by imskippy; 11-13-2006 at 07:18 PM.
imskippy is offline   Reply With Quote