View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 03:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
everex5
PKM - BOOSH!

CCM Fan
I think that in big games like that... gun hits should not count. Each player is responsible for their own actions and control of themselves. I shoot in 3 round burst only when I have to.. and thats it. If it hits my gun... then I adjust so that the next one does not hit my body. IE.. what if you are on a wall, firing at someone and a ball hits your barrel but is not even close to hitting you? You shouldnt be out for that... and now you know where the paint is coming from and have a good idea of what the spread of the field is like. I think that being hit by a paintball helps you learn from your mistakes and become a better player. Now... being overshot sucks... but again... control over yourself and your equipment. (field should enforce this as well... I think anything more than 2 balls broken on someone is VERY extreme.. I dont care what the situation is)

But I do understand that in real life... gun hits are a bad bad thing.

I guess it depends on your style. Paintball guns will never be close to real firearms... it wont happen. As far as I am concerned... its the same idea as video games on TV.. they wont suddenly turn into real life creatures and eat your brains.

Paintball is a game, and eventhough it is fun to dress up in camo and run around with kind of realistic looking paintball guns.. they arent real.

My Feedback

everex5 is offline   Reply With Quote