View Single Post
Old 11-29-2006, 04:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
SuperHiQuality87
Post Whore

Cool Cocker mod. (dig it!)

I'm really surprised that i've NEVER seen anyone do this before, but I have this nagging feeling that i'll be seeing is a little more after I post these pictures.

Behold:

The stock had to be cutout from the inside and I had to open up the bottom to let the bottom of the frame through; that way, the accessory holes are still accesible. I countersunk the mounting holes on the stock as well, and got some really nice SS screws to to the job. I also countersunk the rear mounting hole on the gripframe, because otherwise it would dig into one's hand in a most uncomfortable way. That was also replaced with a really nice SS screw. I plan to contour the stock a tiny bit around the grip area because with my slightly bigger hands, I could still stand a bit more breathing room. Overall, It feels great! It's nicley balanced and goes with the rest of the marker quite well, I think. I'm also thinking about countersinking the beavertail screw eventually. Mabe.

I know, it's nothing that crazy, but it's still pretty awesome. Right? RIGHT?

III
Next time add more yelling and crazy camera angles. Maybe start an episode with you parachuting into your attic, then you immediatley come under fire from the french resistance. I can see it now....
Please read the MCB Rules.
SuperHiQuality87 is offline   Reply With Quote