Thread: VM68 question
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 04:27 AM   #7 (permalink)
Tugboater203
www.yankeepaintball.com

Send a message via Yahoo to Tugboater203

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintballpaulie View Post
well, that would explain why i could NOT find a replacement o-ring!!!

i tried 2 auto parts places and the local paintball shop where i volunteer my services.

WHERE do i get a few replacements???????

i lubed the snot outta the old one with DOW33 and oil, and i managed to crack off a few shots before the full-auto effect took over.

i will be madly out-sourcing these o-rings. i wanna keep shooting this beast. i just picked up a stock for it and was gonna mod it to fit, but i aint gonna bother unless i can find some hammer o-rings.

HELP!!!
www.vm68.com or call Palmers ( I got mine there for a couple of $$ each) When you replace the cup seal I use Black magic cup seals which are as good/better them stock and cheaper too. Of my 3 vms 2 have the BM cup seals and one is stock, guess which one is the only one that leaks right now?

Good Luck
Tug

-as stated really lube the snot out of the upper and lower areas I had the exact same prob because it wasn't lubed enough.

Authorized Dealer for CCM,CCI, Tippmann, Planet Eclipse, Tiberius Arms, and DYE . Distributor for Valken, KEE, APP and GI Sportz

Need Yankee Paintball info fast? Email or call 203-906-9621.
Tugboater203 is offline   Reply With Quote