View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 05:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Chris Mader
Hired Goon

FS: Cocker parts, Sheridan mag plugs, odds 'n ends

Time to clear out some extra stuff I have laying around. Post here or email me if you're interested.

If you buy something below, feel free to add on anything from my web site and pay no additional shipping.

Trades: Not really looking for much in the way of trades, however, I will consider:
Check-it Uni-Mount, old style, any color but chrome, black prefered, could use 2
10" Cocker Lapco barrel

Game Face 3.1 oz tank with adapter. I have no idea what these sell for so lets say $5 plus shipping each OBO. I have 3.

Pot metal Cocker slide frame. The trigger guard was hacked off when I got it so I milled off the remainder and cleaned it up. No internals other than the sear pin. $10 shipped.

Back block for '99 length Cocker bolts. I have 2, new in package. $6 shipped each.

Matrix thread CP QD feed necks. One red, one chrome, both new. They will need hopper collars to be usable. $3 shipped each or $5 for both.

Extended delrin magazine plugs for all stock class Sheridans. These are 2-13/16" long and provide a large, easy to grab knob when reloading. I have 5 left. Once they are gone it is unlikely that I will make more. $10 shipped each.

Same as above but in white delrin which is dye-able. I have 3 of these left. $10 shipped each.

Adapter to but drops and stocks with 'modern' hole spacing (3/4") on guns with Nelson spaced holes (1-1/4"). Black anodized aluminum, includes stainless steel mounting hardware. $5.50 shipped each. I have 6.

3A 68/4500 with a 5 year hydro. This belongs to one of my friends. It's in excellent condition. He'd like to get around $150 shipped OBO. No Paypal on this one, MO only.

2 New Sten mags. Both were still in the package when I got them. I had to open one up to see what was inside (I was told they were Thompson mags. Grrr.). The open one has minor 'shelf wear' but is otherwise in new condition. $10 shipped each.

Plastic 1911 grips. Free with purchase, just ask for 'em.

Last edited by Chris Mader; 01-04-2007 at 10:30 PM.
Chris Mader is offline   Reply With Quote