Here's my pro/carbine.
I've customized the hell out of this thing, and I don't think I could get it to shoot any faster. Mothers Mag polish and 1000 grit sandpaper can work wonders for a mechanical marker.
- SL68-II trigger spring
- AirTipps rear velocity adjuster
- Polished internals
- Aftermarket plated hammer
- Combat feed modification
- Vented elbow modification
- Lapco Bigshot 12" barrel
- APP double trigger with homemade trigger guard
- DYE Sticky Grips
- Tippmann vertical adapter
- Palmer Stabilizer (male)
Thanks to Matt's Pro/Carbine Page (http://procarbine.cjb.net/
) for all the information. Also, thank you to the pro/carbine owner's group (PCOG) forum for advice and tips.