View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 11:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
a.k.a. FullSpinPaintball

Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan

Thanks for the valuable insight! Nice movies too.

I think I will attempt to sell a few items and pick up this Viking. My buddy hasn't played in ages, and I don't think he's interested in continuing the sport, so he shouldn't have too much heartburn selling it. It's a dust red '03 Viking with WAS Equalizer board, eyes, Halo B, 68ci/4500psi Armageddon tank, 12" freak barrel kit, 14" Dye boomstick, and stock Javelin barrel. How much should one expect to pay for something like that? Recently, I saw two different Viking packages, with very similar items and similar Vikes (although those two had nice colorful anodizing jobs) sell on PBNation and AKA Owners recently for $650 - $750, is that too low of a price? My buddy has a habit of 'giving stuff away' for far less than it's worth, but I don't want to just let him give it away, I think he deserves some cash for his investment. Any thoughts on that?
Spin Doc

** Spin Doctor's Paintball Page
** MCB Feedback
** PBN Feedback
** PBN Feedback (old)

Agglet re: Frink: "Much like a newborn baby your collection is both beautiful and disgusting."
russc: "PBN is a business, and that's why they prefer thousands of morons to hundreds of intelligent posters"
drum: "Between the ammo shipments and all the long rectangular packages, not to mention regular mail from the Pa. Superior Court, my mailman is pretty sure that I am a freak."
SpinDoctor15 is offline   Reply With Quote