There is an easier way to find your dominant eye.
* Stick out your arms in front of you
* Put your hands on top of each other
* Form a triangle with your thumbs (not to big)
* KEEP BOTH EYES OPEN !!!
* Look through this triangel to something on the wall (again not to big, wallsocket or something small on a picture)
* Now move your hands towards your face but keep the sightpicture the same!
* You will end up at your left or your right eye, that's the dominant one.
People who are righthanded but left eye dominant will have issues using sights.
But that can be overcome with practise.
But I'm not to sure if this will work with Armson sights, because both eyes are open.
If asked Armson and they day it can be done with practise.
So anyone out there who is righthanded/left eye dominant and uses a Armson sight?
Not AGG, but ARR
Last edited by Buccaneer; 01-09-2007 at 08:19 AM.