View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 08:24 PM   #2 (permalink)
James Blond
Active Member
Join Date: Apr 2006

The newest ones(vertical feed stp) have a velocity adjuster accessed by a long hex tool. It threads through a small hole in the front of the pump handle and then through the pump guide rod and then you are able to adjust the valve spring tension to change your velocity.
The Man's Prayer: "I am a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess."
James Blond is offline   Reply With Quote