View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 02:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
kospauste
MCB Member

E-gripped A5, modded heavily.

Hey folks,

This is my e-gripped A5 for sale. My game has changed over the last couple of years and my play style doesn't suit this lovely piece any longer. I'd rather it have a nice home. It's light and tight, the way it ought to be.

It comes with a Rhythm Innovation trigger assembly and APE board installed. The Cyclone has all TechT mods including v2 Squishy Paddles (parts newly maintained, ratchet replaced), a Palmer's HP stabilizer, JCS RVA, Lapco extended foregrip, 8.5" Sharktooth barrel, TechT v2 Zero kick hammer, Rufus Dawg rubber grips and a Shocktech A5 drop. I have refitted it with macroline, polished the internals and replaced most of the screws and fittings with stainless steel. It will come with a low rise hopper and an extra set of orings. Original hammer also included.

I'm having some consistency problems with it, but it's great for parts. I'd like at least $220 for it, but as always OBO. Interested in pump trades, or 'Mags, I'll add.

I live in Toronto, Canada, so take that into consideration for shipping. I accept Paypal.

Thanks.

Last edited by kospauste; 08-24-2009 at 06:58 PM.
kospauste is offline   Reply With Quote