View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 10:51 PM   #81 (permalink)
Looper
VCP

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Bought a KP2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Deuce View Post
Whew.... Glad you got it sold before I had a chance to piss off the wifey.
She took it amazingly well...

On Tuesday the wife and I planned an overnight trip to North Conway, NH. We where to leave Wednesday morning, take the kids to Story Land, get a room on the main drag and do some Geocaching and check out echo lake on Thursday.

Fast forward to Tuesday night; after the sale of the KP2 from Aaronlecain, we worked out an exchange in the parking lot of the Army Barracks in Conway for Wednesday. I was to call and let him know when I was about an hour and half away. When I placed the call on the road to let him know my whereabouts it was the first time the wife had heard of the deal... Never got a lick of sarcasm or any grief what so ever...

How cool is that... go away for a few days with the family and come home with a KP2.

Just got home from the mini get away and put a 12 gram through it... It's a bit dark out but I must admit for my first KP2 I am very impressed... I knew there was a big fuss about these but never really understood why, now I know.

Big thanks goes out to Aaronlecain for taking the time to drive over and do the exchange. I really enjoyed our conversations and hope to meet up with you in the future on the playing field.
secretweaponevan ~ "That wasn't in the instructions. Don't try to outsmart physics. Read and follow the instructions."
secretweaponevan ~ "You did great with following the instructions. Just so you know, that puts you in the top 1%."
Notch ~ "* Hoes now produce proper seeds"
ApoC_101 ~ "I don't always use freak inserts, but when I do, I use Ty McNeer brass inserts"

If you are having MCB Minecraft Server issues click HERE ~ ~ ~ Get DropBox and an Extra 250MB
Looper is offline   Reply With Quote