I am posting yet another bad trader here on the forums. This trader has a similar story as the last person interested in my marker.
Again, basically we came to a written agreement with price and time. When that day came, again I was given the old, "My paycheck was less than I thought it would be, can you wait a week or two". Since I am a polite trader, and interest had tapered off, I decided to allow it only if he was willing to still purchase the marker. Once that passed, I got yet another "My paycheck was too small again". I knew where it was going, so I began listing my marker on other websites. Today, I received this:
After much debating with myself, I've decided that I probably won't be buying this. I've looked at an SMG-60 for a good while and I've found an SMG-60R with a siphon'd valve and 106 stripper clips...
I'll get back to you if I change my mind, but I feel bad that I'm wasting your time...
Go ahead and relist it, and I'll get back to you if I change my mind.
This is very irritating. This is the second trader on these forums who has been disrespectful the agreement, and instead of tell me weeks ago that they were not interested, they instead just went somewhere else. I am very disappointed, because this is the second time this has happened. (I had actually had a number of people who offered to purchase the marker, and once it got closer to the date for payment pulled out). After this, I have decided not to sell any more equipment on this site.
I would post PM's, but to be frank, I really don't care anymore.