mcarterbrown.com  

Old 11-25-2009, 11:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Teacher

Pnue question

Ok, so thanks to rudz for the help with my mag leak first off!

I have been interested in pnue-ing my mag. It has an intelliframe on it right now. Would a pnue kit fit into the frame? Would it have to be milled out? Who does that? Or would I have to get another frame, and would the G-force be my only option? Thanks
amossbur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 12:50 AM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

The Intelli is a great choice for a pneumag conversion IMO. Decent amount of space, and a lot of systems were built for use in it. As for systems options, here are a few that come to mind:

The only current "drop-in" kit that I know of is the ZapTheMad's Cheater system. Though they aren't currently available outside of the pre-orders which have already been filled. I have on the way and I have very high hopes for the system. Here are some links with info for ya:

Automags.Org Online Forums - Cheater!
Automags.Org Online Forums - Round Two

The next kit you could look into are the CyberRave's, but they do require a bit of milling/drilling work to get everything setup properly. Here is another link with some good info in it:

Automags.Org Online Forums - Pneumag Kits, Parts, Magmods, Mount Brackets And More...!!!!!!!!

And the last system I know of is the G-Force systems, but I wouldn't hold your breathe for one. A lot of problems with delivery on G-Force's end and overall not a lot of satisfied customers. I can almost guarantee you won't be able to buy a new system, but if you luck out you may track one down in the B/S/T's. And once again, here is another link for ya:

Automags.Org Online Forums - Pneumag Kits, Parts, Magmods, Mount Brackets And More...!!!!!!!!

Hope that helps ya out. Another thing you'll have to decide on when making a choice between which one you want to get is if you want to make your mag into a sleeper mag (which means the LPR is hidden, usually inside of the trigger frame) or just have the LPR inline with the ASA or drill your vert. ASA for an LPR spot. Couple of choices there along with pros/cons for all of them to look into.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
BEO MAFIA

Send a message via AIM to rudz

The cheater has a wait period and I still haven't seen 100 percent satisfaction from it

For half the price you can buy a DIY kit from cyberave68 on automags.org or bigevilonline.com, if you are mechanically inclined you can do the install yourself as there are aeveral tutorials on AO all within a search

But if you don't feel confident, you can send your frame over to my good friend Loguzzzzz on AO/ PracticeTarget on Bigevilone.com and he can do a full install for you, he does great work and has done plenty of conversions, including one for myself

I personally would go with a frame from loguzzzzzo as he's done one for me already and I've shot others he's made

In my opinion the cheater needs some refinement and some require shipping and tuning fee by zapthemad and by the time your done, you could have just sent it to someone to drop in a DIY and got it exactly how you want with tuning

BEO MAFIA
rudz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
MCB Member

I think the reason the Cheater appeals to so many people right now is that usually it is just a drop-in pneumag system which, depending on your circumstances, others (like me) have other projects currently and just don't have the time to do a DIY system like Cyber's
Old 11-27-2009, 10:11 PM   #5 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky Sir View Post
I think the reason the Cheater appeals to so many people right now is that usually it is just a drop-in pneumag system
Yep, I have never been interested in pneumag's until this Cheater came out. I hope to get on the next pre-order!!!!!!
A-Tach-One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 12:49 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Teacher

The cheater dpes sound good to me. I don't want to buy another frame and it seems to drop right into the intelliframe which I already have. I hope I can get one of his next batches!
amossbur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 08:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
MCB Member

Yup just keep your eye out for the next pre-order, they seem to fill pretty quick now.
Old 11-30-2009, 03:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
MCB Member

I did an intelliframe pneumag, and it does require a bit of work if you don't have a machine shop, or the skills at your beck and call. You can do much of it with a cordless drill and a dremel, but the quality won't be the greatest unless you take it slowly (hours of hand filing on my part). The cheater would be nice if you have the funds.
bellicose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 03:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Henchemen Inc!

Send a message via AIM to vf-xx

Just because I can't get enough of posting this, I love my cheater!!:

Cheater vid 1

Cheater vid 2
Old 11-30-2009, 11:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

Love the spikes on the fore grip.
Ratzo is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Air Gun Designs