mcarterbrown.com  

Old 01-07-2010, 08:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sins Erased

Do you have to post at least once before you can make a thread on AO? I tried making a new thread and kept getting an error saying that I didn't have rights to do so. I couldn't find a thread that I was able to put 2 cents into and wouldn't make it seem like I was just getting my one post.

Here is what I was thinking of: Ordering options taken from AGD's website.
ULE CF
Intelliframe
Stock Detents
ULE Trigger Pull Kit
Isaiah 1:18 - Come now, and let us reason together, Says the Lord, Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.
TC Paintball
Feedback: MCB +35/-0 AO +3/-0 IOG +10/-0 PBN Old +12/-0 PBN New +41/-0 TechPB +6/-0 ICDO +1/-0
Rage aka LWard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
MCB Member

What name did you register as? The spam bot filter catches a lot, so it helps if we tell Beemer when we know someone is trying to get on.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
MCB Member

RobAGD got mine going (much thanks).

My feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
b-cuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Legen.... dary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage aka LWard View Post
Here is what I was thinking of: Ordering options taken from AGD's website.
ULE CF
Intelliframe
Stock Detents
ULE Trigger Pull Kit
That is pretty much a standard mag + the ULT... and very reliable of course
Do you want a basic mag? That is what you find on the AGD website.

They are many.. many after market pieces that are excellent... just depends what you want really.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:42 AM   #15 (permalink)
Sins Erased

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider! View Post
What name did you register as? The spam bot filter catches a lot, so it helps if we tell Beemer when we know someone is trying to get on.
LWard was the name I tried to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown View Post
That is pretty much a standard mag + the ULT... and very reliable of course
Do you want a basic mag? That is what you find on the AGD website.

They are many.. many after market pieces that are excellent... just depends what you want really.
I'm thinking that I want to start off with something basic until I get a better unstanding of the Mag and then upgrade from there. I know that I am leaning towards a PnueMag over the Emag, RT and straight mech. In the end I will want something that will be able to perform as well if not better than other markers in the woods and on the speedball field.

What are some of the most beneficial upgrades out there for the Mag? I know the XValve and Lvl 10. I know I will want it to be cocker threaded.
Isaiah 1:18 - Come now, and let us reason together, Says the Lord, Though your sins are like scarlet, They shall be as white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, They shall be as wool.
TC Paintball
Feedback: MCB +35/-0 AO +3/-0 IOG +10/-0 PBN Old +12/-0 PBN New +41/-0 TechPB +6/-0 ICDO +1/-0
Old 01-08-2010, 02:36 AM   #16 (permalink)
pk5
Stardust Memory

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
how about just name your budget and we'll let you know what fit within your budget? While a classic or a ule mag is good, it does run you approximately 500 dollars brand new. While there are many many nice mag out there that you can get for around the same price. Unless you are a fan of the ule body, there isn't much benefit in just paying for a standard mag. You will likely upgrade later to one of the more design/prettier body and end up paying the different anyway.
pk5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 05:24 AM   #17 (permalink)
Sins Erased

Quote:
Originally Posted by pk5 View Post
how about just name your budget and we'll let you know what fit within your budget? While a classic or a ule mag is good, it does run you approximately 500 dollars brand new. While there are many many nice mag out there that you can get for around the same price. Unless you are a fan of the ule body, there isn't much benefit in just paying for a standard mag. You will likely upgrade later to one of the more design/prettier body and end up paying the different anyway.
Well my budget is going to be between $500 and $800. Vert feed is a must for me because I can't stand angle feeds and do not want the warp feed. I do like the ULE body, but as long as it has a vert feed I haven't seen a Mag that I don't like.
TC Paintball
Old 01-08-2010, 08:34 AM   #18 (permalink)
Legen.... dary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage aka LWard View Post
I know that I am leaning towards a PnueMag over the Emag, RT and straight mech.
RT and Mech mag is pretty much the same thing.
Pneumag is a mech mag with a pneumatic mod to the frame. Allot of people can do these mods on these forums. So you can probably buy a used mag that has the pneu mod of just the pneu frame for that matter.

An Emag is really an electronic mag and is worth more then a mech mag.
But for 500-800 you'll get a good marker for sure.

If I spot anything in any forums I'll let you know.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:12 PM   #19 (permalink)
Official LL5 Dolphin-Dive

Send a message via AIM to PistolRogue

I have nothing to add really, except DO IT. I pondered over buying a mag for a year or two before I finally manned up and did it, and so far its put me within inches, nay, millimeters of getting rid of most of the other guns I own. Once they're fully set up (they can be a little tricky at first), they just work and keep on working. And they do everything well. My only complaint is air efficiency of the Level 10 since I do scenarios and try to stay out on the field without reloading/airing up as long as possible, but its still an amazing gun even with that slight shortcoming. And the interchangeability is awesome for someone like me who changes their mind about their setup every two days or so.
FEEDBACK
PistolRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 03:24 PM   #20 (permalink)
pk5
Stardust Memory

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
RTP Fan
Dude at 800 you can get your self an Xmag so i'll list the option below, most of it is up to you but really consider use instead of new in this time. There are many many cheaps one for sale right now. I'll separate them into 3 options, mech, pneu, and E

Mech:
Ule mag: $350 to 400 : Would compose of x valve, ule body, inteli frame.

Mech mag with different body setup would be similar to the option above except with different body:
Phoenix: $500 to 600
IT: $400 to 500
Rogue Bodies: Same as the Ule setup
Venomous Body: $500 to 600 - not out yet, people are on pre order but they will likely sale their body.
PTP body with rotating breech: Consider this one, someone is selling their spot right now. Should be $500 with a mech setup or a bit higher with E setup.
Karta and other Deadlywind body: About $500 for the body, then add valve, frame.

Pneu setup:
Take the price above, add about $100 for the pneu setup including installation.

Emag setup:
Take any of the body above, minus about $70 for the frame, and then add $250 to 300 for the emag lower.

Xmag:
$800 to 850 - Atach is selling a bunch of them right now

Stock emag: $550
Stock emag lower: $250 to 300 right now, some with xmod.
pk5 is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Air Gun Designs