mcarterbrown.com  

Old 05-01-2010, 10:40 AM   #1 (permalink)
Autotriggerhappy. :)

CCM Fan
Micro, mini, and Xmag Appraisal?

I'm sorry if this is inapropriate, but being off the mags for a while i have no clue of current prices...

I'm thinking of slimming down my collection a bit and that also means i will be selling off a few mags. First off this one:

A euro Xmag, Emag valve EM01840, L10, all breaches there, functional ACE, Xmod1.8, has some nicks here and there, and currently has steel braided hosing with a system X drop and on/off, and gloss black powdercoated Luke grips. This was my very first automag and purchased in the U.K. I hate to let it go, but i have not picked this one up in about 3 years now. I have no charger to go with this one.

Second is this Minimag:

PF left minimag body, (spray painted black) Omega Rail, Intellframe with Splinter pro trigger, SP wooden grips, 15 degree front bottle adapter, bike grip, CP rail and on off, (not the drop pictured, but a normal rail) Steel braided hosing cleanly heat shrinked, Emag valve EM00966 with L10, 16" AA barrel and stock minimag barrel.

Next is this little gem:

I think this is a Gen2 micromag. Valve GFX001864 with L7. The anno is just gorgeous, and very little wear since this gun was only used a couple of times by the previous owner. There is a nick near the valve where the hosing connects, and a small dent in the feedneck (probably was dropped) Other than that it looks very good. Comes with the manual in very good condition. I also have the air system that came with it, but the tank is no more. It was out of hydro for over 10 years and the air system weighs about a pound on itself. (made out of brass)

I hate to let them go, but i don't need 11 markers if i only use 2 of them on a regular basis. Thank you for viewing and your comments!
Yes! I love being in battle! I love the moment when my marker stops being a machine and becomes part of me! My blood boils and my mind goes all white! It's an incredible high! There's no time to think, only action!

FiXeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 12:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
MCB Member

Tentatively speaking:
800-900 I'm not very on top of the market for those, but it seems about right.
175-275 It's got some nice ups. The valve helps.
175-250 It's in good shape, and I believe you are correct on Gen-2.

I'm probably a bit off, so I'd suggest getting a few more opinions. Nice markers!
(prices are USD)

My feedback: http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/f...-feedback.html
b-cuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 01:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Not a Squatch...

Send a message via AIM to Timber_Ghost

Id say at least 1500 for the Xmag. Thats what they usually go for. Im not sure if being a euro adds value.

about 300 for the minimag

And 300 for the micro.

They may go for more than that. Im not sure.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Inch of Gold

Fan of EMR
CCM Fan
AKA Fan
Brass N Wood Fan
Palmers Fan
PBN Fan
I'm gonna go with:
1250+ for the Euro X. Xmag market has been kinda in the dumper lately, however yours has all the goodies with it except a charger (which is easily replaced). Very likely get more from the right buyer if you want to wait for the right buyer.

250-300 for the Mini. Looks nice, but there isn't anything particularly rare or unique.

350 on the Micro. It's in great shape and is -complete-. You don't see many of the old PK splashes with all of the parts that aren't beat up or bubba'ed. Do you have any pics of the air system that came with it? Sounds like it might be an AA, and even with the bottle being toast, some people still look for those regs for old-school set ups.
Old 05-01-2010, 01:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
Autotriggerhappy. :)

CCM Fan
Thank you all for the replies! I don't have any pictures of the air system that came with the micro, but its bulky and the reg does not thread into current air tanks... (bigger threads) I'll make some pictures for the sale thread. It does not have any brand name on it, and uses 1,5" ashcroft gauges.

[edit] This reg:

Yes! I love being in battle! I love the moment when my marker stops being a machine and becomes part of me! My blood boils and my mind goes all white! It's an incredible high! There's no time to think, only action!

Last edited by FiXeL; 05-01-2010 at 01:28 PM.
FiXeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 02:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Miembro de MCB

CCM Fan
AKA Fan
I'd venture an educated guess based on the fact that the reg doesn't screw into current tanks - it may be an old Paintball Mania tank reg. The original Paintball Mania regs were a different threading/size.
alkafluence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:15 PM   #7 (permalink)

For a recent and accurate appraisal, Id do a search at PBLegion.com for a few of A-Tachs XMag sales. I know he had at least 1, if not 2 Euro XMags.

The other 2 are a toss up. Id likely part the Mini. I cant say on the Micro, Ive never been a fan of their designs so Ive never bought/sold their stuff and cant give a valid appraisal.
RogueFactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 06:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Post Whore

1500 for the Euro is whack.

I can tell you the Xmag market is down.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:59 AM   #9 (permalink)
King of the OFG

Send a message via MSN to Robertsr

Kilt Fan
Yeah, 2 years ago $1500 for the euro would be possible. I don't think you'll break 1K on it myself right now, but you might find someone who REALLY wants it.

I'd say $175 for the MiniReTro, and $250-$300 on the Micro. It's a square-backed, bolt on detent, so you're right about the Gen 2 status. Beautiful anno on that.

Good luck with your sales!

FEEDBACK
Robertsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 03:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Seasoned Member

That Micro is Sick. Nice anno pattern. I think Robertsr is right with the $250-300 range. Depends on if you can find a buyer who holds that value for it.

I think the Minimag could fetch north of $175. Maybe $200. Has the Retro valve, which is a big plus.

As for the Xmag. This is the sad one. Atach sold is for around $775. It was polished silver, and I believe only had one breach (Vert). Prob no charger either. That being as it is, I think that $800-900 is the range you are looking at. Lately, Xmags aren't fetching much over $1k. With the flood of the market, simple supply and demand rules came into play. The price for them dropped drastically. If you have a truely unique one, you will prob fetch more, but sadly the Euros, especially with the Emag valves, just aren't getting too much.

Hope that helps.

We'll see if I can land a new job soon, I may be taking one of those beauties off your hands for you!!
Stayhuge is offline   Reply With Quote

mcarterbrown.com » Paintball » The Armory » Air Gun Designs